The Renfrew Series is an assortment of semi‐modular seating components that can be arranged to create sofas, sectionals, or custom seating configurations in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any space. In the tradition of European modernism, Renfrew has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
Dimensions: 86.5 x 69 x 32.5"
Seat depth: 24.5"
Seat height: 16.5"
- The collection consists of eight unique configurations: a stand‐alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a loft bi‐sectional, a right or left‐facing sectional, a right or left‐facing XL sectional and a U‐shaped sectional.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
Our promise to you:
- is great design, crafted to high standards, using only good honest and sustainable materials
- a true White Glove delivery service and experience – our trusted teams will unpack, assemble, and put your pieces exactly where you wish them, taking all packing materials with them, and leaving no footprint
-supported all along by genuine personal service from our heart to your home
If you have any questions at all, please see our shipping and refunds and exchange policies, drop us an email at email@example.com or free to call us on 833-855-8733.
We are here to help – and want you to love your pieces as much as we do.