Cottage chic and country modern styles inspired this round jute area rug, which will add cozy warmth and organization to any room in your home. Freshen up a sparse corner, showcase your furniture in the middle of a room, or create a reading nook or playtime space with this rug and a few poufs. This piece is a great solution for underneath your dining table or as an inviting option for your entry way and living rooms too. Hand-braided and stitched by skilled artisans in India, this rug is eco-friendly and sustainably made from all-natural jute and soft, post-consumer PET yarn made from recycled drinking bottles. You’ll love its gentle feel under your feet and the way its durable, hard-wearing properties protect the floors of your busiest rooms. This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you’re not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product — you’re making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
- Jute brings a magnificent, chunky texture to any space
- Jute fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating, and moisture regulating properties
- This rug is GoodWeave-certified, which means you're not only making the world more beautiful by buying an artisanal product -- you're making the world better by helping to end child labor and supporting fair working conditions.
Our promise to you
- is great design, crafted to high standards, using only good honest and sustainable materials
- trust us to find the best way to ship these to you - safely and conserving materials and $ for you
- supported all along by genuine personal service from our heart to your home
If you have any questions at all, please see our shipping and refunds and exchange policies, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or free to call us on 833-855-8733.
We are here to help – and want you to love your pieces as much as we do.