Drawing inspiration from both mid‐century and contemporary influences, the Mulholland Sofa is a tailored design with distinctive tufting on the seat, arms and back that creates subtle character and an attractive, modern aesthetic. With no cushions to adjust, the tuxedo‐style frame creates an enveloping space where everything stays in place and looks beautiful day after day. An eco‐friendly, solid wood perimeter base with notched‐dowel leg details softens the overall look and adds warmth to the design. All wood inside and out is FSC®‐certified in support of responsible forest management. Part of the Mulholland Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Lounge and Bi‐Sectional.
- Features a modern tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- Blind‐tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Delicate piping detail on arms.
- Solid wood perimeter base and dowel legs are crafted from solid ash.
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln‐dried 100% FSC®‐Certified hardwood frame.
- Part of the Mulholland Series, the Sofa matches perfectly with the Mulholland Chair, Bi‐ Sectional and Lounge.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit SAGE Interiors to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Our promise to you:
- is great design, crafted to high standards, using only good honest and sustainable materials
- a true White Glove delivery service and experience – our trusted teams will unpack, assemble, and put your pieces exactly where you wish them, taking all packing materials with them, and leaving no footprint
-supported all along by genuine personal service from our heart to your home
If you have any questions at all, please see our shipping and refunds and exchange policies, drop us an email at email@example.com or free to call us on 833-855-8733.
We are here to help – and want you to love your pieces as much as we do.