A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique accent chair that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using natural materials like solid ash and hand‐stitched leather. Wood is FSC®‐ Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. The headrest can be adjusted using a clever leather and wood counterweight to achieve optimal lounging position. An optional, matching footrest is available.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled PET, eco‐friendly and upcycled from 94 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash.
- Frame is 100% FSC®‐Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Clear coat finish on all dowels.
- One piece seat and back and headrest is crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Removable, adjustable headrest features a solid wood dowel counterweight with leather straps in Canyon Whiskey leather.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame-retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Our leathers have been chosen for their raw, natural beauty. They may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which differ from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit SAGE Interiors to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
Our promise to you:
- is great design, crafted to high standards, using only good honest and sustainable materials
- a true White Glove delivery service and experience – our trusted teams will unpack, assemble, and put your pieces exactly where you wish them, taking all packing materials with them, and leaving no footprint
-supported all along by genuine personal service from our heart to your home
If you have any questions at all, please see our shipping and refunds and exchange policies, drop us an email at email@example.com or free to call us on 833-855-8733.
We are here to help – and want you to love your pieces as much as we do.